Wednesday, May 12, 2021

All I want to say is.....

 So much is going on around me! Pandemic! Covid-19! Chaos! Sometimes I just want to scream and cry reading heart wrenching stories of people who are affected by the pandemic! Then I see my husband non-stop reading, watching, writing constantly day in and day out about the situation in our country and I just control my emotions so that I don't burden him with what's going on in my mind. I get worried for him as he is sad most of the days because someone lost their kid or a kid lost his entire family or the entire family succumbed to Covid-19 war! Everyday hundreds of such stories he reads and he has started to be disconnected with his own family because of this. I wonder is this how we all are going to be? When will we get to smile without fear of unknown? When will our kids get to go to the park or school and just be kids? When will my dog be able to go on his strolls without the fear of catching the virus while using the lifts? When will the social media again become the same superficial beautiful show-off stage? 

I dread to open my phone as I know someone or other whom I know or in our building society is unwell because of Covid-19 virus and someone is battling for life and we are helpless to help them in anyway! I hate going to the balcony because all I hear is ambulance sirens one after another! Life as we know it has come to a stand still and mankind is in trouble just like those Hollywood movies. I wish some superhero would really come down and save the people of Earth and make it all normal like we knew it before the pandemic days!


No comments:

Post a Comment